Camp Wolfsgart is open to all. We offer camping throughout the whole weekend
CAMPGROUND REGISTRATION/CHECK IN OPENS FRIDAY at 3:00pm and
CLOSES at 1 :30 AM MIDNIGHT both FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT.
(re-opens in the morning)
Please arrive early to reserve your spot!
WOLFSGART’s official community fire is for everyone to enjoy.
NO PERSONAL CAMP FIRES ALLOWED.
CAMPING RULES: (YOU MUST OBEY BY THESE RULES)
• All visitors must register at the Campground Office (reservations are recommended as space is limited).
• Speed limit – 5 mph or less.
• Quiet time: 10:30 pm to 7 am.
• Alcoholic beverages must be contained at camp site. UNDER AGE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND IS AGAINST THE LAW. You will be removed from the campgrounds.
• Unbecoming or unruly behavior will NOT be tolerated.
• PETS must be under control at all times. Pet owners will be held responsible for damage caused by pets. Noisy or unattended pets will not be tolerated. Please clean up after your pet. Only non-retractable leashes will be permitted.
• Washing of RVs or vehicles not permitted on campground.
• No liquid wastes allowed on ground surface. This includes sewage and gray water.
• Arrangements for next day pump out of RV holding tanks must be made at the Campground Office. This campground does not have a dump station therefore we must charge to dump your waste.
• Cutting, chopping or putting nails in trees is prohibited.
• Sites are to be kept neat at all times. Please dispose of trash at dumpsters located on the campground.
• Please do not go on neighboring properties.
• YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR CAMPSITE BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
CAMPING FACILITY: NEW Camping Facilities for 2015!
Restrooms and Showers are available at the camping area.
CAMPERS MUST RESPECT THE FAIRGROUNDS.
NO HIGH SPEED DRIVING THROUGH THE FIELDS.
NO CUTTING DOWN OF TREES OR TAKING STONES OR BRICKS FROM ANY STRUCTURE.
NO UNDER AGE DRINKING, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
THERE WILL BE AUTHORITIES ON SITE ALL WEEKEND LONG AND FINES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO ALL WHO DISOBEY THESE RULES.
Thank you for your understanding. Camping fees will be collected at the grounds.
CAMPING FEE: Please check back soon for low camping rates!
$TBA per person weekend (Friday and Saturday night)
$TBA per person one night
Camping Fees are regulated by the fairgrounds.
Call (802) 355-4572 (leave a message if you receive voicemail)