CAMP WOLFSGART is open to all. We offer Family Camping throughout the whole weekend
CAMPGROUND CHECK-IN OPENS THURSDAY at 3:00pm and
CLOSES at 1:00 AM MIDNIGHT both FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT.
(re-opens in the morning)
Please arrive early to reserve your spot!
WOLFSGART’s official Community Fire is for campers to enjoy.
FAMILY CAMPING FACILITY: NEW for 2015!
Camping for 2015 will be at the Blueberry Hill camping field on the Showgrounds (please refer to maps below)
- CLEAN modern Restrooms and Showers by the Camping area.
- Campers register at the Campground Office (reservations are recommended as space is limited).
- Visitor that are not camping must pay visiting fee to enter the camping area.
- Speed limit – 5 mph or less.
- Quiet time: 10:30 pm to 7 am.
- Alcoholic beverages must be contained at camp site
- UNDER AGE DRINKING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AND IS AGAINST THE LAW. You will be removed from the campgrounds.
CAMPING RULES: (YOU MUST OBEY BY THESE RULES)
- CAMPERS MUST RESPECT THE FAIRGROUNDS
- NO HIGH SPEED DRIVING ANYWHERE ON THE GROUNDS (or you will be escorted out by Police).
- NO CUTTING DOWN OF TREES OR PUTTING NAILS/STAKES INTO TREES
- NO TAKING STONES OR BRICKS FROM ANY STRUCTURE.
- NO UNDER AGE DRINKING, IT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- THERE WILL BE POLICE/AUTHORITIES ON SITE ALL WEEKEND LONG AND FINES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED TO ALL WHO DISOBEY THESE RULES
- Unbecoming or unruly behavior will NOT be tolerated.
- PETS must be under control at all times. Pet owners will be held responsible for damage caused by pets.
- Noisy or unattended pets will not be tolerated. Please clean up after your pet. Only non-retractable leashes will be permitted.
- Washing of RVs or vehicles not permitted on campground
- No liquid wastes allowed on ground surface. This includes sewage and gray water. There is a dumping station on the grounds for an additional dumping fee.
- Arrangements for next day pump out of RV holding tanks must be made at the Campground Office
- Sites are to be kept neat at all times. Please dispose of trash at dumpsters located on the campground.
- Please do not go on neighboring properties.
- YOU MUST CLEAN YOUR CAMPSITE BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
CAMPING FEE: Please check back soon, we are still working on the camping rates!
$TBA per person weekend (Friday and Saturday night)
$TBA per person one night
Camping Fees are regulated by the fairgrounds.
Call (802) 355-4572 (leave a message if you receive voicemail)